Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2009

with deepest sympathy

This card was made using the cuttlebug embossing folder and covering it with black distressing ink, then I used the nestiblities for the label. The paper flowers were highlighted with black and I used a black pearl for the center.
then I layered on with two different shades of black.

this card was made for a person I know at work whose husband was murdered while she was at work. He was at
home with their two year old. They did not hurt the little girl..
Thanks
Debbie

3 comments:

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Fantastic Card....horrible story though. OMG..I feel so bad for that little girl. There sure are some monsters out there, aren't there? My sympathies go out to your friend. I am sorry for her loss. Hisses, Rockin Robin

Kristy C said...

What a sad sad story! Love the card though!

Monica-FC said...

I love the different shades of black you used here. I am so sorry to hear about the husband that was killed in front of his child, how cruel was that. now not to have a daddy when she grows up either. how sad.