Welcome to my blog, I love to make cards, I use stamps and digital images.
I love using dies and flowers and bling, Please join my adventures as I grow in card making. And I love to share my cards with you.
Total Pageviews
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Penny black challenge
This card was done for a young lady's birthday at church.
the sketch was for the penny black challenge dated 02/14/09.
Hi Debbie Super cute card and I am sure the young lady will love it...great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week Hugs Kath xxxxx
4 comments:
oh what a sweet card Debbie, love this image and pretty papers - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
Great card Debbie, the image is fab and I love the papers and the spotty ribbon. Debbie x
Hi Debbie
Super cute card and I am sure the young lady will love it...great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Sweet card Debbie - v sassy and cute image and papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
Post a Comment