
The tag was made to be a bookmark for Valentine's day. the stamps are from inkadinkadoo, hero arts, and cornish farms. I stamped the flourish in white, and embossed with white. Next I used the tim holtz blending tool and blended adirondack cranberry and red pepper inks. Next I put copy paper over the top and ironed to melt the embossing powder. Then next step was to stamp the saying in random places. The heart was stamped in red and embossing with glitter embossing powder. The rose was stamped on vellum and colored on the back with markers. the ribbon was stapled on .The second card is a Rachell anne miller stamp. This is the first one of these I have bought. I colored it with twinkling H20 and then mounted on maroon paper . added embellishments.
and called it good
2 comments:
Great work!
very good work Deb
was reading explaination and saw tim holtz....went to college witha tim holtz he worked his way up in the ringling brother circus from clown to ring master to probably close to retired...for sure not the same person but it sure sends me into memory lane when I see it
sheila
Post a Comment