Welcome to my blog, I love to make cards, I use stamps and digital images.
I love using dies and flowers and bling, Please join my adventures as I grow in card making. And I love to share my cards with you.
Total Pageviews
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Birthday card for Kathy M
This card is for my Manager at work. I used a sketch for a challenge. But I cannot remember which one.
Oh well it was a fun sketch.
Stamp is from Northwoods rubber stamps.. the image was colored with Tria markers.
Beautiful card Debbie! Love the cheerful bright colors and that image is fabulous. Congrats again on your win last week, the stamp went in the mail today! Thanks for joining us again this week. :)
3 comments:
this is beautiful. i love the bright colors!
Beautiful card Debbie! Love the cheerful bright colors and that image is fabulous. Congrats again on your win last week, the stamp went in the mail today! Thanks for joining us again this week. :)
Pretty card...love the butterfly!!
TFS...
Post a Comment