This is the birthday card, I made for my brother Bob, I had to try the technique Tim Holtz has on his web site. You use glossy paper, and alcohol inks, I used cranberry, butterscotch, and lettuce.You put a drop of ink on the paper then you spread it with a can of compressed air. The stamp is by I break for stamps. The back ground stamp is a clock with wings, by stampers anonymous, the saying is from Hampton art. and the compass is from Great impressions. The corner charms are antique gold, I am not sure who makes them.
thanks for looking
3 comments:
Thatsa brill it's so hadr to make a good mans card :) he's a lucky brother
Von
Debbie, 3 of my fav colors! Beautiful card, I'm sure your bro will LOVE! Great interpretation of the technique!
super card, great technique, must give it a try!
Post a Comment